Big News for Us
New Address as of January 1, 2017
650 N. First Stret, San Jose, CA 95112
Practice is Limited
- We focus on the already successful closely held businesses and their owners.
- We help wealthy individuals with interesting issues such as multinational families,
several generations of wealth, complex business holdings, foreign investments and accounts.
- Some of our clients have wanted more sophisticated tax advice than their current tax return
preparer can provide. We do not need to replace your current lawyer or CPA. We can work with them to
help find creative alternatives that actually do work.
- Sell or buy a business from first negotiations to celebration.
- Tax Controversies including audits, appeals and US Tax Court Litigation.
- Business formation, conversion, liquidation, division, change state.
- Succession planning to keep company in the "family."
- Compensation strategies for key non-owner employees.
- Estate planning for business owners.
- Resolving and avoiding disputes among owners.
- Multinational matters: operations, transactions.
- Unreported Foreign Accounts - We help honest people who either misunderstood, were not aware,
or had been poorly advised and now are faced with potentially large penalties for undisclosed foreign
bank accounts, investments, life insurance, pension plans.
- We will help you and your accountant deal with unfiled: FBARs (Form 114),
form 3520, form 8938, and incorrect form 1040 Schedule B.
Our Values Include
- Minimizing Taxes - Legal or "not yet illegal" but never illegal.
- Win-Win transactions but no nonsense.
- We have no fear when we represent our clients.
- We treat US and State tax auditors with respect and as fellow professionals.
- We give frank feedback to business decision makers.
- We appreciate frank feedback as well.
- Our clients have similar values and are friends.
- What is best for our client is best.
- Our billing rates and fees per project are reasonable and are not surprises.
- Our clients do not include parties who cannot afford to pay our fees promptly.
We Serve CPA Firms and Law Firms Too
- Let us be your firm's "Tax Partner."
- Let us help you answer that hard question or deal with the difficult audit.